Instagram is the fastest growing social media owned by social media giant Facebook that has 1 billion user base after 8 years of its launch (October 2010). However, it is simple to share your content either photo or video but there are some people who have millions of followers then you realize that there is something that you need to learn to build an audience. Here are some effective ways that could help you when you are looking for how to get more likes on Instagram.
How to get followers on Instagram:
- Stick to one theme and use it for all your photos. Make your own style and post accordingly. Use the same filters and color tones with every post. You can use black and white theme too to make your page unique and appealing.
- Post at the right time when your followers are active on Instagram. Because it gets more engagement which is the key factor to grow your followers. The more you get engagement (likes, share, and comments), the more you get followers.
- Use proper hashtags with every post. But it should be relevant to your post and niche. Develop branded hashtags with the name of your brand to build a good brand image
- Use community hashtags and geotags with your post. When you use geotags with every post, there are more chances that your post get a higher position in the explore page
- Don’t forget to track your account with the help of analytics. Monitor your post engagement, the timing of your followers and see which type of post performed well at the end of the week or day.
- Make a content calendar and stick to this schedule. If you have not the time to post daily, you can schedule your posts.
- Post more often, don’t give the user a chance to forget you. Consider posting two to three times a day.
- Like and comment on other’s post. Reach out some accounts that are related to your niche and leave thoughtful comments on their popular post. But don’t promote your product here. Also, follow some people and there are more chances they will follow you back.
- Use bright colors for your photos. Photos with blue, green colors tones get more likes than yellow and orange.
- Post-high-quality images on your Instagram page when it comes to getting more views and engagement. People don’t like blurry photos.
- Use editing tools to make your photos more captivating. You can use Snapseed and VSCO to edit your images.
- If you are a brand or business, consider collaborating or shout out with influencers and generate more sales and conversions.
- Use Instagram own apps to make your photos more alluring and creative. For example use layout and Hyperlapse and Boomerang. You can also make a collage using these apps.